Protect your business from property damage and injury claims with a General Liability policy through Addison Insurance Agency.
General Liability insurance is probably the most common insurance for businesses and one of the best ways you can protect your company against claims made by others for property damage, bodily injury, or personal/advertising injury. Two examples of where general liability insurance would provide coverage are a slip-and- fall at your store or office resulting in medical expenses, or while on a job you accidentally damage your client’s property causing costly repairs.
A General Liability policy typically covers:
- Bodily injury or property damage – Helps protect businesses against claims for financial loss due to property damage or bodily injury due to your business operations or products.
- Reputational harm – Provides coverage for claims of false arrest, malicious prosecution, libel, slander, wrongful eviction, violation of the right of privacy and more.
- Advertising errors – Insures against another’s claim you infringed on their copyrights when advertising goods, products, or services in your advertisement.
- Medical payments – Protects against claims if someone is injured on business premises and needs medical treatment, regardless of fault.
- Damage to premises rented to you – Protects your business for damage to a location rented to you due to fire, lightning or explosion.
Let us work with you to make sure your clients are properly protected from an accident or mistake. Contact Addison Insurance Agency to learn more about General Liability Insurance by calling 770-675- 9175, or completing the short quote request form!